This is an individual course that can provide very detailed info and contest regarding the specific background of the participants starting from scratch or from a little elaborated experience in the food and beverage business.
- General introduction to Food & Beverage
- The Bartender profile, history and main characteristics
- 3 Short training about wine, beer and coffee - Bar products (liquor, liqueur and other related products used in mixology)
- Bar equipment
- Mise en place (workstation set up)
- Freepouring (freepouring and jigger technique, from the first to the fourth level (speedround/speedwork, about to make simultaneously 7 drinks at the same time, multitasking)
- Mixing techniques and mechanical method, cocktail’s family - Juices and pre-mix - Cocktails recipes (classic, internationals and forgotten cocktails)
- Cellar and stocktake organization
- Bar codes, security and general notes about health and safety
The goal of this course is to give you the best inside and hints about these classes we can master, to make the most of this experience, an important variable of practice outside of the course hours will show to be high beneficial and useful. This experience is focused around a clear structure and includes all the key knowledge and abilities to become entirely efficient behind the bar.
With this purpose there will be a final exam to check your level. This course will include a manual/book in colours updated about the whole program, a bar kit, external links to study at your discretion, a gadget at the end of the course and a certificate.