If you are on this page you probably are looking for a fun, useful and original day to spend with your friends right? I would say you are in the right place! Our cocktail making classes are informal fun and very particular in their format that is basically entirely up to you what you want to make out of it. Contact us for more info we will be glad to give you more details about our classes.
- Introduction and explanation about cocktails and mixology
- “In-depth behind the bar” glassware, equipment bar stations etc.
-Approach to the class with open questions about generals subjects such as alcohol spirits, liqueurs, crème and measures of the products
- Demonstration of every single cocktail on the specs for a total of 8 made by the bartender with detailed explanations about history, variations and appropriate technique
- Jump behind the bar make your own cocktails, average cocktails per person 1 + drinks (made by the bartenders) to be drunk at your discretion
- Duration 2/3 hours
- Before 18.00/ 18:30 due to opening time to the public daily at 19:00
The class includes printed cocktail spec for each person, and If you feel to stay around any longer after the class, it would be very much appreciate it, so we will invite you to do so with a bottle of fizz on the house at the table you prefer. We keep our master-class simple, useful, informal and fun, do not think of it as a day of boring lecturing but as an experience that will enrich your knowledge and curiosity regarding this fascinating world.
We want you to enjoy your bar. We want you to enjoy LAB.